Thursday, May 31, 2012

Negativity Virus?

So it's been over a month since I've jogged?  Oh, good grief!  

As I jogged last night I recapped what has been happening in life these days.  It's sad because there is so much more negativity spreading like a virus.  My friend has cancer and recently lost his job.  Our old IT person, who is a good friend, has a crazy family that is almost as crazy as his IRB issues.  My own financial situation is looking dim and rent is almost due.  My niece had her baby only 3 1/2 months ago and he's been in the hospital for 3 days now.  My co-worker who just sold his house had no AC for days and was told a bigger problem existed.  Recent breakups have left my friends feeling heartbroken and said.  

There has to be a positive side, right? So lets try this again, but suck the positive out NOW!

My friend has cancer and recently lost his job.  Something better is in store for him that the old job would have interfered with.
Our old IT person, who is a good friend, has a crazy family that is almost as crazy as his IRB issues.  He will find a better job that will help him resolve some problems close-to-home and the crazy family, well....there's only so much you can do.
My own financial situation is looking dim and rent is almost due.  I have a plan and things will work out, but this moment has sparked my entrepreneur side and it's the jump start I needed.  I just didn't know I'd get it this way.
My niece had her baby only 3 1/2 months ago and he's been in the hospital for 3 days now.   Both mom and baby will come through this stronger and closer!  Family that may be too busy might reconnect.
My co-worker who just sold his house had no AC for days and was told a bigger problem existed.  He does already have a new house so maybe leaving the old one came around just in time.
Recent breakups have left my friends feeling heartbroken and said.  This just means bigger and better things are that much closer to happening for them.  They are great people who deserve so much better and will find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment