Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thoughts Tumbling Out...

First, I gotta just say...I definitely prefer the long skinny shadow in front of me instead of the "more like me" shadow stuck beside me.  I don't want to be that long.  Just that flexible!

I saw the chinese man riding by on his bicycle.  It was so dark, I could barely see him, but I couldn't miss his reflectors.  Good job chinese man!

So today I kept thinking about Girl Scouts and the budget process? program? scenario?...something or other that I'm putting together for the girls.  There is a lot that I want to do, but I think I need to keep it simple and rewarding on a regular basis. 

My mind keeps going back to the next few weeks and all that I have going on.  Money would be a great help right now.  Donations are always accepted!!  So there's the move.  There's trying to take days off from work despite a constant schedule.  There's Halloween.  There's my kiddos stuff.  There's Girl Scouts.  There's an attempt at becoming treasurer for my daughters choir booster club.  They use Quickbooks, which I'm familiar with.  Seems like a lot of people find Quickbooks user friendly.

I used to use Quickbooks at my old job.  Well, I use it in my current job, but not to the same capacity.  I started out at that (old) job as someone who was supposed to answer phones.  I left 2 years later (and with a years notice) with a lot more experience than I would have imagined or could have asked for.  Thank you Pam and Nelson!!

Sometimes I feel like Ellen.  She did a comedy bit about procrastination and jumped from topic to topic.  I guess that's just what I do when I jog, though.  I think of so many things at once and can't write them down in the moment so they come tumbling out later.

Still toying with the idea of writing a book online.  Maybe I'll start it through a blog and see where it leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment