Sunday, June 23, 2013

A mesh of thoughts and ideas...

So I haven't jogged in what feels like forever.  Okay, so it has been forever.  I haven't jogged in a while and I've missed it.  I did a little more walking than jogging today, but I figure a step back in the right direction is a positive direction. :-)

So my thoughts have been all over.  From the ARME Bible camps that I've been lucky enough to participate in and gain so much more than information to figuring out the next step of ways to make money doing what I enjoy so it's not so much of a stress issue.  My brain never seems to get off "overdrive" so I just go with it.  I was happy to still see all the squirrels trying to get out of my way.  Although some don't seem to have seen me as quickly as in the past.  Maybe there's a comfort level that nature decided was okay, just for today. 

Some topics I will expand upon in my website...

  • Forgiveness
  • Determination
  • Understanding
  • Broken Hearts
  • Communication

*Yes, these are the random thoughts I expand upon as I'm jogging. 

I've seen so many people with reasons to give up hope or just remain sad in the acceptance of circumstances that don't seem to change.  Perhaps I should just tell them to jog!  ;-)  I love to jog because it gets me away from all my daily things.  It's funny that I think about these things while I job, but it's also still a break for me.  Not sure I could explain well enough.  

For now, I just rest on the thought that I will not give up on my goals.  They have been delayed, shall we say, as opposed to just tossed out.  I would tell people to never give up.  If you have to store your ideas and energy away for another time, then so be it.  Just don't give up!  Oh, and keep smiling too!  That's a good source of positive energy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment